[Orgmode] Re: Announcing Worg (Web-Org)

From: Phil Jackson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Announcing Worg (Web-Org)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:12:11 +0000

"David O'Toole" <address@hidden> writes:

>> Happy to swap/lend/steal/merge anything you think we should or we
>> could go into a bitter competition involving spies, bribery and
>> litigation.

> http://dto.mamalala.org/eon/radio.el
>
> I haven't worked on it in a little while, as I've been hacking on Eon
> and org-publish.el. But, some people may find it of interest. I do
> intend to use it for audio, because it allows you to annotate binaries
> as well (by making a separate little note file.)

It's amazing how similar they are. An important difference, for me, is
that org-annotate-file doesn't modify its target file (my fellow team
members wouldn't be happy with me putting UUIDs in our code base
:)). Having said that org-annotate-file uses the 'file:name::search'
syntax which means potentially matching the wrong line if there are
identical ones.

Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Cheers,
Phil