Re: [Orgmode] Patch to allow quotes showing on *remember*

From: Hugo Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Patch to allow quotes showing on *remember*
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:04:50 -0300

Hi again.
Let me just show you the use case. Take a look at my current remember buffer:

---start
## Filing location: Select interactively, default, or last used:
##     C-u C-c C-c  to select file and header location interactively.
##         C-c C-c  "~/hugo/docs/org/todo.org" -> "* Inbox"
## C-u C-u C-c C-c  "???" -> "* ???"
## To switch templates, use `C-c r'.  To abort use `C-c C-k'.

* TODO todo title goes here
  [2008-01-15 ter]

## An Emacs reference mug is what I want.  It would hold ten gallons of coffee.
## -- Steve VanDevender
---end

I need that patch so that the bottom lines (the quote) aren't appended
into the org file after remember.
I was just saying that, if more people use something like this *and*
it doesn't mess up for people who don't, the patch could be added to
org.

-hugo