[Orgmode] Re: patch: link to the log of an ERC session

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: patch: link to the log of an ERC session
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:06:29 -0500

Phil Jackson <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I get a lot of my information from ERC/bitlbee so wrote this patch to
> allow for linking against the log associated with an ERC session.

It's interesting that you're linking to the log file.  I hadn't thought
of doing that before, but I like the idea.  Planner's ERC integration
causes a new conversation to that person to be launched when clicking on
its generated link.  I could see merits in each approach.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |