[Orgmode] Re: Remember with org-mode

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Remember with org-mode
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 17:24:00 -0500

Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:

> I am trying to set up remember with org-mode using instructions
> provided in the manual. But the (org-remember-insinuate) line results
> in the following error.
>
> Could someone kindly explain what is wrong.
>
> FYI, I am using emacs on Ubuntu 7.10.

If you want, you can use the version of org-mode in my repository at
https://launchpad.net/~hexmode/+archive/

I also have a CVS version of a recent XFT-enabled emacs there.

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance, and in
inverse proportion to my expectations.  -- Michael J. Fox