[Orgmode] is org (no longer) in emacs-cvs?

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: [Orgmode] is org (no longer) in emacs-cvs?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:12:01 +0100

Hello & happy 2008 to all of you,

I'm using a Debian package supplied by Romain Francoise
(http://emacs.orebokech.com) to update emacs, using emacs-cvs. For
some time now, the org that is shipped says it is org-mode version
5.13i. Which works fine, so, no sound of alarm bells here..
But did I miss Dominic deciding to remove it from cvs?

Thx

Gijs

--
Nothing in progression can rest on its original plan.  We may as well think of
rocking a grown man in the cradle of an infant.  -- Edmund Burke