Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode development

From: David Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode development
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:09:36 +0900

Hi Adam,

I wish I would have known about your repository sooner! :)

AFAIR you can reparent an existing revision in mercurial, but I've forgotten
off the top of my head how it's done.

For now, I'm going to blow out my repo and fork off of yours, since I don't
have anything useful in mind outside of my mercurial patch queue which I can
easily move over.

@Carsten: any chance we could link to one of these hg repos from the org-mode
page? And I personally have done the FSF paperwork before for planner work;
I'll make sure my stuff is up to date and acceptable to my current employer
before sending you patches.

Thanks again,
David Smith

Sunday 30 December 2007 07:24:41 に Adam Spiers さんは書きました: