[Orgmode] Re: org-refile

From: Thomas Veulemans
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-refile
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:29:57 +0000 (UTC)

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Jose,

(snip)

> In 5.17, you will be able to do this:
>
>       (setq org-refile-use-outline-path t)
>
> The refile targets will then be represented by "/"-separated
> paths just like you suggested.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Carsten

Hi Carsten,

First of all, congratulations for this amazing piece of software.

Regarding the new variable, would it be possible to add an option to include the
name of the file as the first level of the hierarchy?

Rationale: my current setup involves several org files, and it would be great to
be able to first select the file and then apply the logic described above.

Cheers,
Thomas