[Orgmode] when filing todos with remember org-remember-default-headline

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] when filing todos with remember org-remember-default-headline is not found
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:58:27 +0100

I can now reproduce a bug which annoys me since several months.

Defining a todo with remember I try to save it with C-u C-c C-c under the
template-predefined headline.

The filled template is saved under the predefined headline only (!) if the org
tree shows the headline!
If I fold the contents of the org buffer so that it only shows the level 1
headlines a level 2 or whatever depth headline will not be found by C-u C-c C-c.

Maybe someone can also reproduce that behaviour.

BTW - working with the remember templates in org-mode is a dream!!!
I work under Windows and use Auto Hotkey as a Macro tool.
I configured C-M-S-r to find the emacs window, bring it to the front and send
a C-M-r sequence to start the remember dialog.
In this way I can create a todo or note in whatever application I am just
working.

rainer