Re: [Orgmode] Re: Whitespace and outline structure...

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Whitespace and outline structure...
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:07:27 -0800

I'm not sure if this is the case for others as well, but I care more
about the number of lines of whitespace preceding headings in folded
org files. I would find an option like...

(setq org-preceding-blank-lines
      '((org-level-1 . 2)
        (org-level-2 . 1)
        (list-item   . 1)
        (t . delete)))

to be more helpful. Then when folding a subtree Orgmode would check
the next header following the subtree, and count back.

Just throwing this out there,
Thanks,
Eric