[Orgmode] Level specification in refiling target

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Level specification in refiling target
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:50:12 -0500

Hi,

I have a line like this (copied from the org release notes)

(setq org-refile-targets '((org-agenda-files . (:level . 2))))

My intention was to have all headings in level 2 AND level 1 in the target list. But it seems only level 2 headings are in the list. Is there a way to do it? If not, can we consider adding that? Thanks a lot.

Wanrong