[Orgmode] Bug with org-startup-folded?

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug with org-startup-folded?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:56:20 -0500

Hi,

I like to have newly opened org-mode files in overview (folded) mode. With org-startup-folded set to t, this seems to only work partially. That is, when I firstly open an file, say xyz.org file, the file is unfolded. But if I kill the buffer, and open the same file again, it will be folded. At first I thought this is because the interference from the "session" package. But I removed that package and nothing changed. I am using the latest (5.15) org-mode.

Thanks if someone can look into this.

Wanrong