Re: [Orgmode] 3 bugs with the HTML exporter

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] 3 bugs with the HTML exporter
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:50:21 +0100

Hi Daniel,

On Nov 19, 2007 10:42 PM, Daniel Clemente <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>    with org-mode 5.13i, the HTML exporter produces wrong results. I
> attach 3 explanations.
>

> *** 1
> I want a bold URI: *http://example.com/*

This does not work, and probably never will.  You can use

@<b>[[http://example.com/]]@</b>

if you must, even though I find it hard to see why you'd want a URL in bold.

> *** 2
> This line has a footnote.[1]
>
> [1] And the footnote has a list:
> - First element
> - Second one
>
> The <ul> appears inside the „p" element, but the paragraph isn't
> closed; there's no </p>.
> (And yes, I really have used and seen lists on footnotes on articles).
>
> *** 3
>
> The next horizontal line (<hr>)  shouldn't be inside a paragraph

Both tricky, I am taking a note and put them on my list - but I need a
really rainy day
to try to fix this.  The exporter is not one the pieces I am too proud of......

- Carsten