Re: [Orgmode] File specific exporting of tags

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] File specific exporting of tags
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:10:17 -0800

On 11/19/2007 12:19 AM, Egli Christian (KIRO 41) wrote:
> Can you try to adapt the relevant text in org.texi (in the distribution
> of org-mode) and produce a patch. This would certainly help a lot to get
> your "problem" fixed.

I do appreciate that providing a patch is a better solution than
providing information leading to the patch.  However, I provided the
relevant section and valid option values in the hope that someone
who knows better could derive a patch faster and more easily than I
can.  As it was, I took time to determine experimentally, what the
valid values were since, to me, reading Lisp is about as much fun as
reading a good legal contract.

> If you need any help on producing a patch let me know.

Yes, I'd greatly appreciate help.  Some example commands would at
least make it more likely that producing the patch myself wouldn't
stagnate due to my perception of the time it would take me to figure
out how to do it.

Thanks,
Dan