Re: [Orgmode] State excluded in agenda

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] State excluded in agenda
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:24:26 -0500

Thank you. I read the manual again and found that actually I can have multiple "DONE" states so your suggestion works very well (with org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done set to t). I do have a "HOLD" state, which is equivalent to your "DEFERRED" state.

Wanrong

John Wiegley wrote:
I just make "CANCELLED" a DONE state, since it represent a state from which no further transitions can take place. You might also consider a "DEFERRED" state,
for tasks you are pushing into the indefinite future.

John