Re: [Orgmode] Re: undo in org.el

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: undo in org.el
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:37:10 -0600

On 11/14/07, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
> "William Henney" <address@hidden> writes:
> > If XEmacs allows the font
> > associated with a particular face to be buffer-local, then that is a
> > big improvement.
>
> And how does XEmacs know what face a new buffer should use?  By its
> major mode?

I really have no idea, but I'm guessing it works the same as any other
buffer-local variable. That is, there is a global default value that
is used for any buffer that has not explicitly set the variable
locally.

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia