Re: [Orgmode] Org Remember idea

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org Remember idea
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 21:59:44 -0500

Hi Bastien --

> Please tell me if the code above is working for you.  As I said, I
> didn't test it enough.

Thanks very much for this. I'm not sure that I have it working as you
intended.

When I click on the annotate bookmarklet in firefox pops me into emacs
(into an already existing buffer) with a message that the link and page
title are in the kill-ring. Yanking gives me a nice link to the web
page, with the page title as the link text.

When I click on the remember bookmarklet, I'm taken to my standard
org-remember template screen asking me to select one of my templates.
The page link and title don't show up -- can I write a template that
incorporates this information?

I fear that I'm just being dense and that there's something obvious
that I'm not seeing. Any hints?

Thanks again.

--
John Rakestraw