Re: [Orgmode] http://www.todotxt.org/

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] http://www.todotxt.org/
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 11:59:10 +0000

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> I came across www.todotxt.org and it looks like another good
> application for managing todo (or applying GTD methodology).

Interesting.  Did you already use/test it?

> It is also based on text file.

Yes, text files are powerful.  What strikes me is that in both cases
(Org/todotxt) there seem to be a large community using them.

See the discussion at lifehacker:

  http://tinyurl.com/2g4c43

Another thing: when quickly reviewing the website, I couldn't figure out
how timestamp and deadlines where handled.  It seems there is a hack for
this (see the comments of the discussion above) but I don't know if it's
a builtin now.  That would be quite a shortcoming I guess.

--
Bastien