Re: [Orgmode] switching between todo groups

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] switching between todo groups
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 16:15:23 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Richard G Riley <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> Hey you mentionned in your first email that the manual explicitely said
>>> the two sets should have different keywords, so "bug" is a bit too much
>>> here :-)
>>
>> You misunderstand. When you try to switch it says "1/2" but wont
>> switch. It should not recognise the second if you cant switch to it I
>> think.
>
> So your proposal is to ignore the second set if it is not well
> defined?

Yes. I was confused for a while as to why I couldn't select the second
set. Or maybe no. But let the user know why they cant be used.

It might be even better to really allow the selection. The next state
change must be preceeded by a sequence selection each and every time if
you are not wanting to use the default (first) sequence. That would make
sense to me too.