[Orgmode] Re: void-function remember-buffer

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: void-function remember-buffer
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 23:43:41 -0400

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Bastien,
>
> On 2007-11-01 17:31 +0000, Bastien wrote:
>> Leo <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Apparently, remember.el bundled with Emacs CVS has been changed. And
>>> the function 'remember-buffer' is no more.
>>
>> Did you explicitely required the remember.el package somewhere in
>> your configuration?  I think Emacs maintainers plan to remove some
>> autoloads in remember.el, not the function themselves...
>
> No. But I check through remember.el in Emacs and there is no function
> 'remember-buffer' which org.el in Emacs explicitly used.
>
> I think fixes are needed to make org.el work with remember.el in Emacs.

I didn't realize that other modes were using remember-buffer when I
renamed it to remember-finalize.  I've added an alias for
remember-buffer to upstream Emacs so that things work again.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |