Re: [Orgmode] FR: more flexible customization of org-agenda-custom-comma

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: more flexible customization of org-agenda-custom-commands key bindings
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:59:54 +0100

>> 2. Once a custom command has been invoked, provide a binding for going
>>    straight back to the *Org Agenda* buffer to invoke another one.
>
> This second part I do not understand.  Please explain.

Here is how I understood it, in the context of the discussion about the
sub-keymaps feature:

1. call `org-agenda'
2. use a sub-keymap C-c a s 1
3. do some stuff in the .org file
4. recall org-agenda but immediately use the same keymap (C-c a s) and
   wait only for the *last* keystroke.

Is this it, Adam?

If the idea is just to re-display the *Org agenda* buffer, C-x b RET is
enough most of the times.  But I think the idea was to process commands
of the same kind (i.e. belonging to the same sub-keymap) quickly.

Maybe `C-c a &' (see C-c &) would be a good binding for this feature, if
implemented.

--
Bastien