Re: [Orgmode] PocketMod for org-mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] PocketMod for org-mode
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:46:46 +0100

Ian Barton <address@hidden> writes:

> This looks very useful. The only problem on my system is that no diary
> entries are printed. I have checked the location of the diary file. I
> suspect that I need to tweak the emacs command line options.

You sure `org-agenda-include-diary' and `cal-tex-diary' are t ?

> For anyone using Debian/Ubuntu pdf90 is part of the pdfjam package.

Thanks very much.  I managed to have a PDF output for weekCalendar.tex,
but it's still a few hacks away:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/weekCalendar.pdf
  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/weekCalendar_small_nobf.pdf

Some ideas:

- get rid of the misplaced \verb|@|

  => this should asked to emacs-devel

- get rid of the links by using their description only

  => maybe there could be a special "raw-text" agenda view for this,
     since I cannot see an easy way to do this from the Makefile.
     (Same if you want to use \url or \href for links.)

- use a smaller normal font for tasks, since it doesn't fit sometimes
  (see my other PDF example...)

  => sadly, I guess we need to tailor cal-tex internals for that...

--
Bastien