Re: [Orgmode] POLL: Volume of emacs-orgmode too high?

From: Philip Rooke
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] POLL: Volume of emacs-orgmode too high?
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:12:07 +0100

> I am worried that this will scare away some members.  Do we need to
> address this, or will people stick around and just wait until
> things cool off a bit?

Doesn't worry me at all. I know I haven't posted anything for a long
while but I am still happy watching the development of this great mode
and love the energy that seems to be surrounding it at the moment. (It
has certainly come a long way from v3.? or whatever might have been
the first version I sent bug reports on...)

Phil