Re: [Orgmode] suggestion : collapsed levels

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] suggestion : collapsed levels
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:00:32 +0100

Richard G Riley <address@hidden> writes:

>> I think this is not a good idea.  It would breack the logical meaning of
>> "..." and the way it's used outside of Org.
>
> For readability we will have to agree to disagree on that one. When
> scanning headings I dont want to have to move the eyes right to check
> for potential tags (which might be in a hard to read font as you have)
> to locate the "...".

Maybe your proposal is more readable in some ways, but I think the
*meaning* of "..." is more important and should not be ignored, even
with good readability concerns.

BTW, the meaning of "readable" depends on what you *want* to read: some
people might want to easily read the tags as well... I think your issue
is more about visual uniformity than about readability.

> But livable with :-;

:)

--
Bastien