[Orgmode] Interrupting note taking

From: Nuutti Kotivuori
Subject: [Orgmode] Interrupting note taking
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:20:59 +0300

Hello,

Sometimes I bring up remember and then decide not to use it. If I'm
already writing a note, C-c C-k works just fine (thanks for that
feature!).

But often I decide not to write a note while picking a template - so I
just press C-g. This leaves the remember buffer visible afterwards.

Could C-g be catched and the remember buffer thrown away if pressed at
the template selection stage?

-- Naked