Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.12

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.12
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:45:15 +0200

I will make this more configurable in 5.13.  Thanks.

- Carsten
On Oct 14, 2007, at 19:00, Sebastjan Trepca wrote:

Idea about having A priority tasks in bold is good, but I don't think
so for italic. I think italic is much more visible then normal font,
so I was wondering how could I disable this feature for only italic
tasks.

I want to have A tasks bold, B tasks normal and C tasks in less
visible color like silver.

Thanks, Sebastjan