Re: [Orgmode] remember/org error

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] remember/org error
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:20:05 +0100

Rick Moynihan wrote:
Hi all,

I keep getting the following error after performing a M-x remember, entering some text in the new buffer and pressing C-c C-c. The following error occurs on the final C-c C-c.

(error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")

Not sure what this was, but I cleared my config and reset it according to the manual and it disappeared. I think it might have been something to do with there being no remember templates defined.

Thanks again.

R.