[Orgmode] Timeline for all agenda files?

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Timeline for all agenda files?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:44:52 -0400

Hi,

I just wonder whether there is any plan to implement timeline view for all agenda files. It might be useful to have it so we can see the whole picture of our schedule. Thanks.

Wanrong

PS:

To mailing list moderator:

I used the wrong email account to send my last email (the same content as this one). Please ignore it. Sorry about that.