[Orgmode] [feature request] one more store location for remember note

From: Maxim Loginov
Subject: [Orgmode] [feature request] one more store location for remember note
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:21:53 +0700

hi all

I really enjoy by "use last location to store remember note" feature
introduced recently (thanks, Carsten!). just want to propose one more
(similar) thing: quite usually I'd like to store the note not exactly
to the same subtree as last one, but somewhere nearby, like this:

* Papers
** journal articles
*** journal 1
**** paper 1
**** paper 2
**** last saved paper here!!!          <---
*** journal 2
**** paper 3
**** paper 4
**** next paper want to save here!!!   <---

so the proposal is: if one choose to "select location manually" with
C-u C-c C-c place the pointer to "last location" and start to
navigate from there (skipping the stage of choosing file and navigating
though it). or maybe bind one more combination for such action on
order not to break compatibility

thanks
Maxim