[Orgmode] Marking a task done

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Marking a task done
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 23:22:38 -0400

Hi,

I have not followed very closely on the "dependency" thread that is hot now. But I guess my wish here probably relates to it. The feature I wish for is:

When a TODO item is marked "DONE", all TODO items under that tree are automatically marked as "DONE". More generically, the user should be able to customize what states (for me, that is "DONE", "CANCELED", "SUSPENDED", "DELEGATED") will affect the whole subtree like "DONE".

Someone in the "dependency" thread has raised similar features, but I wish this can be implemented before the big "dependency" plan is sorted out. :-)

Wanrong