Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to "untag" subtree?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to "untag" subtree?
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:09:10 +0200

On Oct 6, 2007, at 9:46, Maxim Loginov wrote:

On Oct 5, 2007, at 13:54, Maxim Loginov wrote:

is there any mechanism to untag subtree?

No, that is not possible.  As a work-around, can create an
additonal tag "nopython" and then craft your search correspondingly.

yes, I thought about it too, though it looks ugly if I need to untag
several tags. Do you consider this feature for implementation in the future?

No, I don't think this is a clean implementation. If you don't want all subentries of a parent to inherit a tag, than it is much cleaner to tag the individual children.

- Carsten