[Orgmode] Bug: org-mode does not properly reenter tasks with the REPEAT

From: Robert Miesen
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: org-mode does not properly reenter tasks with the REPEAT timestamp when marked as 'DONE'
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 08:25:50 -0700

I apologize in advance if this is not where bugs are supposed to be sent, but i
couldn't
find a better place to file a bug report, so...

==========BEGIN BUG REPORT==========
I attempted to mark a task with the REPEAT timestamp as 'DONE' using 'C-c C-t'
and instead of the schedule timestamp for the task being moved according to the
value within REPEAT() (ex.--- REPEAT(+1w)), it simply is marked as 'DONE' like
a plain-old-task.

Reproducible: Always

Steps to Reproduce:
1. enter "TODO [#B] Some task REPEAT(+1d)
SCHEDULED: <2007-10-01 Mon>" as a task within an agenda tree
2. Mark it as done using 'C-c C-t'

Actual Results:
Item is marked as done instead of prompting user for a closing note (if the
options for org-mode are set to do so) and marking the task as 'TODO' again.

Expected Results:
User should have been prompted for a closing note (if the options for org-mode
are set to do so) and the item should have been marked as 'TODO', with the
'SCHEDULED' timestamp being updated according to the value found in the REPEAT
timestamp.