[Orgmode] Export without showing tags

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Export without showing tags
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 01:15:55 -0400

Hi,

Is there a way to export an org file (to html in my case) without showing the tags? I need this because I wish to publish only part of my org file to a web page. I plan to tag all those publishable parts as "Publish", and then do a tag search with C-c \, and then export only the visible part. But I don't want people to see all those "Publish" tags on the web page. I don't see how to do it using "#+OPTIONS: " in the file. Thanks a lot for help.

Wanrong