[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode 5.11 released

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode 5.11 released
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:57:31 -0400

>   - Clock entries can now have their own drawer

Clocking is broken I think.

I created a new task with remember and started clocking it and it
created the CLOCK: line as usual.
Then I clocked out and in again and it added a :CLOCK: drawer for the
clock entries - so far so good.

Now I go to another task in the file and start the clock on that... and
the clock entry goes in the newly created drawer in the other task :(

I'm moving back to 5.10 for now.

Bernt