Re: [Orgmode] how to "untag" subtree?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] how to "untag" subtree?
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:17:00 +0200

On Oct 5, 2007, at 13:54, Maxim Loginov wrote:

hi all

I use tag inheritance, but sometimes I do not want that subtree has
one or more inherited tags. like this:

* Python                                              :python:
** TODO write script A
   A is written in python, so tag :python: is ok
*** TODO look how it is implemented in B
    B is not related to python and I do not want
    to have tag :python: on this subtree!

is there any mechanism to untag subtree?

No, that is not possible.  As a work-around, can create an
additonal tag "nopython" and then craft your search correspondingly.

- Carsten