[Orgmode] Displaying entry age in line

From: Nascif Abousalh-Neto
Subject: [Orgmode] Displaying entry age in line
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:14:08 -0400

Hi,

I have been using a Google Widget called Days Since:
http://leancode.com/dayssince/
which just keeps an automatically updated count of the days since an
entry was created. I would like to have the same functionality in
org-mode - it already does something along the same lines (automatic
calculation) with the checkbox cookies.

But perhaps org-mode already supports something along those lines, since
it has lots of time related functionality, but I could not find anything
just like what I described. Or perhaps it could be achieved with a
combination of drawers, timestamps and dynamic blocks.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
  Nascif