Re: [Orgmode] Search for tags in TODO item in certain states

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Search for tags in TODO item in certain states
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:47:06 +0200

Sorry, I replied to the wrong message, this was my answer to your
the question about removing the scheduled time string.

- Carsten

On Oct 4, 2007, at 9:45, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Oct 1, 2007, at 7:21, Wanrong Lin wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please show me how to search for a tag in TODO items that are in certain states only? For example, I want to have a list of TODO items with "buy" tag, but not those in "DONE" or "CANCELED" state. I don't see how to do it by reading the documentation for org-agenda-custom-commands. Thanks a lot.

Currently this is not possible, but the proposal is good.  Will be
in 5.11, using the prefix argument.

Thanks!

- Carsten