Re: [Orgmode] Re: export all linked images with a certain property or ta

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: export all linked images with a certain property or tag
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:29:47 +0100

Fabian Braennstroem <address@hidden> writes:

> but it needs some cosmetic like the looping over all
> existing agenda entries...

I wouldn't call it "cosmetic" :)

Can you provide a full example of what you want to do and what the
function you provide actually does, step by step?

When building the agenda view, Org collects all relevant headlines. If
we want to build something like the "complete agenda trees buffer (c)"
we should perhaps start from this early collection -- going back and
forth from one buffer to another and writing on them could be dangerous.

But thanks for the code, it's something we can start with!

--
Bastien