Re: [Orgmode] Org doesn't play nice with partial-completion-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org doesn't play nice with partial-completion-mode
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 01:06:42 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Oct 2, 2007, at 16:44, Denis Bueno wrote:

Hi, all,

In particular tag name completion breaks (tags are one of my favorite
features of org-mode), if the user has enabled
partial-completion-mode.

Disable partial-completion-mode (if necessary) and try the following.
In a file with at least two tags, tag a new TODO with a tag.  Then do
C-c C-c again to add another tag, and make sure to tab-complete the
second name. Observe that tab completion on the second name works as
expected.  Now enable partial-completion-mode and try to add a second
tag by tab-completing the name.  Observe that the original tag is
deleted in the minibuffer once you hit TAB and complete the name of
the second tag.

This happens to me with org-mode 5.10b and emacs 22.1.2.

--
                              Denis