[Orgmode] getting a timeline of all active and incative timestamps

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] getting a timeline of all active and incative timestamps
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:14:10 +0200

hi.

I'd like to see "what I worked on" for the past time.

I started with this:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(
        ("D" agenda "DONE agenda"
         ((org-agenda-skip-function
           (lambda nil
             (org-agenda-skip-entry-if (quote notregexp)
"DONE\\|ARCHIVE\\|INARBEIT")))
          (org-agenda-ndays 7)
          (org-agenda-overriding-header "Worked on tasks: ")
          (org-agenda-skip-deadline-if-done nil)
          (org-agenda-skip-archived-trees nil)
          (org-deadline-warning-days -0)
          (org-agenda-start-on-weekday 1)
          (org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done nil)
          (org-agenda-overriding-header "Worked on tasks: ")))

works so far.

Now - as a habit I make notes of all kinds of activities (phone calls, todo
progress, emails etc.).
The notes I preceed with inactive time stamps because I do not want to see them
in my standard
agenda views.
But I would like to have a custom agenda view where I can see what I see with
"D" above and all
timestamped items.

Any ideas?

rainer