[Orgmode] export all linked images with a certain property or tag

From: Fabian Braennstroem
Subject: [Orgmode] export all linked images with a certain property or tag
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:36:24 +0000

Hi,
I am looking for a way to export linked images with a
certain property to html.
I am thinking about a structure like this:

* Pictures
** Germany :Project1:
:PROPERTIES:
 :Datum:2007
:END:
- some text
[[file:image.png]]
- some text

** Germany :Project2:
:PROPERTIES:
 :Datum:2007
:END:
- some text
[[file:image2.png]]
- some text

With the agenda search for tags and properties I could list
the headings of 'Datum="2007"', but is there a chance to
export the images together with the corresponding headings
and properties into one html-file?
A problem would arise, if some headings with the wanted
property/tag do not have any images.
It would be really a nice feature for collecting and
comparing images... :-)

Greetings!
Fabian