Re: [Orgmode] org store link doesnt work

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org store link doesnt work
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:49:25 +0200

On Sep 28, 2007, at 13:19, Glauber Alex Dias Prado wrote:

Hi I cant seem to make org store link work, does i have to do something
special? It simply says that the link was stored but when i try to
retrieve it the only possible completions are the kind of links that are
possible, like nntp: file: ...

Use the <up> arrow or M-p. The stored links are in the history, not in the
completion table.  It used to be like this, but it was changed.  If the
documentation still says you should use completion, it is wrong and I'd
like to know about it.

- Carsten