[Orgmode] Latex Export

From: D. Kapetanakis
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex Export
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:19:12 +0300

Hello All,

I am desperately trying to go from org to Latex without success. I am using org-mode 5.10b. I receive the following

Exporting to LaTeX...

(New file)

Applying style hooks... done

Sorting environment...

Removing duplicates... done

Automatic display of crossref information was turned on

Applying style hooks... done

format: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, t

Can you please help? I think the same question was posted by Xiao-Yong Jin, on 26/09, but was never answered.

Dimitris

the system manager.