Re: [Orgmode] Wish list: Storing links and enabling MIME actions on file

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Wish list: Storing links and enabling MIME actions on files
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:35:51 +0200

"William Henney" <address@hidden> writes:

> P.S. Saw a strange bug in org-toc this morning: after a certain point
> in the toc, all fontification stopped. The previous headline contained
> an inactive date stamp, which might have something to do with it. I'll
> try and make a minimal example

I guess it's time to quote this excellent read:

  Fatherly Advice To New Programmers -- <http://tinyurl.com/pn9f7>

  Own Up To Your Mistakes: You will make mistakes. How you handle your
  mistakes is how you will be judged. Learn how to say "I was wrong." If
  you underestimated how long it will take you to do something, tell
  people as soon as it is clear to you. If you broke the build, fix it.
  If you created a bug, fix it. Don't deny the mistake, don't make
  excuses for the mistake, don't figure out how to hide the mistake,
  don't blame others for the mistake, do something about it. Take
  ownership of your mistake or you will repeat it.

So, yes, I knew about this bug and I'm not sure on how to fix it right
now. I'll digg this further and come back with a solution.

Thanks!

--
Bastien