Re: [Orgmode] How to tag all headlines in a region?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to tag all headlines in a region?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:48:21 -0700

On Sep 26, 2007, at 1:00, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
This will be in 5.06.

- Carsten

On Jul 17, 2007, at 15:15, rst wrote:

sorry if I missed that one in the manual.
How can I tag multiple headlines simultaneously? all in a region?
maybe mark them in the agenda and tag all marked?

thx, rainer

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403
NL-1098SJ Amsterdam
phone: +31 20 525 7477

Hello Carsten,

did I miss that feature on 5.06? I also cannot find it in the docs for 5.09.

This is the command `org-change-tag-in-region'. It currently has no key, but in the agenda you can simply mark a region and press ":". I forgot to
to document this.

Again, how could I mark several todos (maybe create a region) and shift
the schedule date of all marked items simultaneously?

This is not possible. However, you could try a keyboard macro for this kind
of things.

C-x ( 4 S-right <down> C-x )

will define a keyboard macro to shift the date by 4 days into the future
and then move one line down.

With `C-u 1 0 C-x e' you can execute the macro 10 times.....

- Carsten