Re: [Orgmode] Re: GTD: Solving the bottleneck of converting incoming mai

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: GTD: Solving the bottleneck of converting incoming mails to NEXT actions
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:20:01 -0700

On Sep 25, 2007, at 10:35, Nuutti Kotivuori wrote:

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Again, I have never seen this.  hmmm, we had a thread recently where
someone was complain that the comments were not removed.  Does
anyone remember was the reason was?

Simply that the remember handler was not the org-mode handler, instead
the data was filed with the default remember behaviour, althought the
template came from org-mode.

Right, thanks.

- Carsten