[Orgmode] How to export a Timeline?

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: [Orgmode] How to export a Timeline?
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:00:53 +0200

Hello

I'm using Org mode in a non-GTD way. What do you people do if you need
an overview of all your appointments, schedules, deadline if you have
no Emacs available? For example in a meeting with the boss.

I've tried the html export function to carry my dates around on a
mobile. But the export seems to be only possible with the org file just
as it is, i.e. structured along semantic patterns (the headline
structure). But this isn't very comfortable if you have to check
whether you have time for an additional appointment on a certain date,
is it?

The only way I've found to get an overview of my dates on an external
medium is a raw printout of the timeline view in the Org Agenda
buffer.

Is there another, more beautiful way? Have I overlooked or
misunderstood anything?

Thanks for suggestions,

Sven