Re: [Orgmode] org-mode PDAs

From: Daniel M German
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode PDAs
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:49:22 -0700

 Jason> Cezar <address@hidden> writes:
 >> I would like to know if there are any PDA or Smartphone devices to
 >> use with org-mode, and be able to sync between them with ease.

 Jason> Not entirely serious:  has anyone ported emacs to the N800 or OpenMoko
 Jason> yet?

I have a N800 and I haven't found a port yet, so I would need to try
to build it myself. My goal is to get emacs-nox running on the N800,
and then run it from an Xterm. Unfortunately the lack of a keyboard
will make it difficult to use.

On the other hand I can already use rsync or SVN to synchronize the
files with n800. So for people who are willing to work with a regular
text editor this is not a too-bad-approach.

--dmg

 Jason> --
 Jason> | Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
 Jason> | If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
 Jason> | battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
 Jason> | is the greatest of all conquerors.  --- The Dhammapada    |

 Jason> Emacs-orgmode mailing list
 Jason> Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
 Jason> address@hidden