[Orgmode] Inform about unviewable changes

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Inform about unviewable changes
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:25:52 +0200

  Hi,

   I have in a document a large section: a title (with a TODO tag) and
a lot of lines, so many that they don't fit in the screen.
   I'm at the end and I don't see the title. I want to cycle the
completion tag (from TODO to the next state). I press C-c C-t and it
works... but I don't see anything. I must go manually to check that
now the tag is the one I expected.

   Maybe org could show a message at the minibuffer describing the
change? For instance „Set tag DONE to section "** make dinner"". Or
„Changed from TODO to DONE in section "** make dinner"". Or simply
„Set tag DONE", or „Changed from TODO to DONE".
   Just like paren-mode when the matched parenthesis is too far away.

   5.09, Emacs21.

   Thanks,
Daniel