[Orgmode] pabbrev

From: Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
Subject: [Orgmode] pabbrev
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:41:43 +0200

Hi all,

I just discovered pabbrev-mode (http://homepages.cs.ncl.ac.uk/phillip.lord/download/emacs/pabbrev.el), which seems really great, but in org-mode (5.09) the suggestions don't show up until i press TAB twice (meaning that if there are several suggestions, I have to press 0-9 to choose one each time). Does anyone know of a way to get it to work alright with org-mode? (I understand that the TAB key is "taken" for view-cycling when in headlines, but I can't see any good reason why the suggestions shouldn't automatically show up in org-mode...)

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer