[Orgmode] Re: possible bug in version 5.08

From: Andrew J. Korty
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: possible bug in version 5.08
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:20:01 -0400

"McKelvie" <address@hidden> writes:

> version 5.04 allows my to file quick notes away using remember. On
> upgrading to 5.08, when I try typing in my template hot key I get the
> error, Wrong type argument: stringp, nil. It works fine in 5.04.

Sounds like a problem I was having which came down to
org-remember-apply-template expecting remember's global `annotation'
variable to be non-nil.  I temporarily (and unartfully) fixed it with

,----
`----

--
Andrew J. Korty, Deputy Information Security Officer
Office of the Vice President for Information Technology and CIO